Skip to main content

To M.M. with Love

Sun blazing down, rain pouring down

Sun glistening off the sea, reflected in our seams.

Seams from you

Seams from me

Biding us together

Hopefully forever

Soul to soul

Palm to palm

You and me, hope we will always be

Finger pointed; statements retracted

Game being blamed, but continuously burning the flame

Weeks come, us always holding on to,

Dreaming to survive another

Hoping you will forever be my lover

I loved you then; normal chinos made sky-high

High is what I feel; love you create.

Love that dominates

Hearts conflicted

Confliction ruling.

Always pending

Never ending

Confliction prevails

Our hearts detained

I would rather die alone than spend a day without the one I call my own for this would be our fate, should we continue to procrastinate

I loved you then; normal chinos made sky-high

High is what I feel; love you create.

Love that dominates 'till that day, when all is gone,

I will continue loving you like the sea as you love KFC.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy, Stupid : LOVE

Last month, after months (actually almost a year) of persuasion, someone who had always wanted to call myself his, finally twisted my arm and I said “Yes”. The thing is, after my last relationship last year; I told myself that I would take a back seat from the dating world. Every relationship I partook in, ended up being either a total disaster, me being hurt or just losing interest. People have a tendency of portraying a “perfect” and poised persona when they meet a potential mate. “Why?” you may ask, I am not sure, but I would assume that it plays in their favour, as we always create these lists for ourselves of the perfect mate: ·          Perfect smile, ·          Perfect and fair complexion (apparently the most desired), ·          An amazing dresser, ·          And a man with money and a provider. Question is; why do we create such expectations for potential lovers when we do not do the same for ourselves? It is all good to know what you want, but what are y

Killing Time

I never understood why people put so much time and energy into the mission that is, SEX, until some time last year. As I look back to the experience that was, I find myself thinking about the first time I climaxed. My first sexual experience on my grandmother's leather couch; I was watching cartoons, bored stiff - more like flaccid. My left hand found its way down my pants and started stroking my limp, thick scarfed penis, in the hopes that this would occupy my time. It arose in all its might. I remembered my friend Steve making these funny gestures with his right hand, in a motion alien to me. A motion he so happily expressed when he thought our male friends "Kray". So in the moment, I thought, I should explore this phenomenon and see what it was all about. I stood up and made sure the front door was locked. I lowered my shorts and underwear and continued "killing time". What happened next was unexpected. This meaningless motion which I undertook to occupy

Mistaken Identities

Ever found yourself in a position whereby you saw someone you didn't know... and you thought they were perfect, nothing about him/her was imperfect...and all you wanted was to be around that person because they seemed to exude such an amazing aura? I have, far too many times and I have a habit of not learning, not growing and not being able to distinguish between what is real and what will lead to pain: I followed your life from a distance I followed you at a distance Pacing myself Preparing my life Making reservations for us, But all I ever did was wait for that bus. I loved you then I love now I will love you forever Until I love you numb, Continuously making reservations Awaiting the devastation You were all I wanted You played me coy Your perfection personified A well put together porcelain mannequin Always reserved That memory I will always preserve But like all the others that came before you, all I saw was the perfection of porcelain. The smooth poli